A North Point in Performance Starts with a Conversation
We interview key stakeholders as part of our engagement process to understand your initiatives and align our remarks to your specific theme or meeting objective. Content is selected and tailored to address your critical sales challenges, opportunities or initiatives.
A sampling of potential topics for a session include:
- The Changing Distribution Landscape – Requirements for a New Age in Wholesaling
- Driving the Advisor to a Decision – Aligning to the “Buyer’s Journey”
- Sustainable Growth – The Process and Benefits of Building “Targeted Pipelines”
- Saying More with Less – A Framework for Communication
- A Framework for Leveraging the Benefits of “Team”
- Upgrading your “Operating System” for Wholesaling
- The 5% Preparation Routine
Our workshops are 3-4 hours in length and focus on 2-3 individual elements. Each session includes facilitated discussion, a framework for execution of the selected skill, small group or individual exercise and a reference guide to help carry the learning from the workshop into daily practice.
Keynote addresses are typically 45-50 minutes and focus on a single element or theme.