Sustain and Support
The most important outcome in the success of the effort is ultimately the participant’s ability to carry the learning from the engagement into daily practice. That outcome requires reinforcement from multiple sources as well as personal accountability of the participant.
To aid in the coaching, reinforcement and implementation of the desired changes in behavior, we offer the following opportunities for post-program sustain and support:
- Conference call or webcast series with program participants
- Conference calls or webcasts with management and or learning and development personnel on coaching specific subject matter addressed
- Where supported by the organization, video or written reminders of key concepts from North Pointe Partners or facilitator review of submitted material whether written or video
- Workshop or keynote address at divisional or national sales meetings
- Additional reference materials from North Pointe Partners as available through our website
All North Pointe Partners programs include a workbook and reference guide which aid participants with implementation post-program.